What We Do
Personality Hacker is an organization designed to help people leverage their own mental processes to optimize productivity, communication, job satisfaction, and most importantly – happiness.
We focus on three primary areas:
You and your personality
You are the “creator of your life” … the “captain of your own ship” … “the designer of your own destiny.” Okay – enough of the cliche statements (we promise).
Instead we would like to offer some articles that can help you understand more about yourself while you journey through this one life you were fortunate enough to have.
- Building Self Confidence
- Designing the unique life you want
- Why you are always misunderstood
- Creating an anxiety free living and working space
- Beauty of knowing your personality type
You and the personalities of your friends and family
We don’t live life in a vacuum. Once you know, like and LOVE yourself – it’s time to know, like and love others. These are the lovers, family members and children that make life worth living.
- The curse of the one-sided relationship
- Not being able to choose the long-term lover for you
- How to vulnerable and create a passionate relationship without getting walked on by a lover
- How to stop chasing the “next best” relationship and find the person that will love you for you
- Stop falling in and out of love too quickly
- Keeping yourself from idealizing relationships
- Understanding your children’s personalities
You and the personalities of your business team (partners, employees, or boss)
- Designing your personal workspace
- Healthy boundaries in business relationships
- How to lead a team
- Knowing your power pair in business
- Knowing your type means knowing your aspiration
- Pushing through the last 20% of any project
Meet The Personalities Behind Personality Hacker
Co-Founder, Profiler, Lead Trainer
Seeing how people tick is at the heart of Antonia’s natural ability to understant how people systems work. She is an author, thought leader, coach, trainer, systems thinker, and personality profiling expert. At the age of 15 Antonia picked up a book on personality psychology and her world changed forever. She began to see the patterns of why people do what they do – not based on behavior alone – but based on how the mind works. Antonia has co-developed a 6-month profiler training course that teaches coaches and business professionals how to speed read people, understand hwo their mind works and and then work with the unique personality for achievement, life purpose, or team building. You can email Antonia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Co-Founder, Product Advisor
Camronn is an author, thought leader, speaker, trainer and coach. He helped to co-develop the flagship, Personality Profiler Training Course alongside Antonia. While not involved with the daily operations of the company, Camronn currently serves as a product advisor and independent consultant on special projects. You can email Camronn (email@example.com).
Joel Mark Witt
Director of Creativity & Business Development
Joel is a storyteller, speaker, and internet entrepreneur. He has developed creative business solutions for multiple businesses. Joel has years of experience in event hosting, creative storytelling and marketing. You can email Joel (firstname.lastname@example.org).