- What do I do if I can’t figure out my type?
- What if I have tested as multiple types and feel I resonate with a little bit of all of them?
- I’ve listened to all the podcasts and read all the articles and I still can’t figure out my type. HELP!
- My marriage is at the breaking point. Can Personality Hacker help me?
- Does Personality Hacker have a book?
- I want to know what PH knows. Where do I start?
- Where can I find relationship advice?
- Where can I find business advice?
- How does Autism/Aspergers affect how personality manifests?
- I just figured out my type! Now what?
- How can you say “We are NOT a Myers-Briggs site” when it is ALL about the Myers-Briggs personality types?
- I want to be a guest on the Personality Hacker podcast. Who do I contact?
- I want to write for Personality Hacker. How do I get started?
- I would love a one on one conversation with Antonia and Joel. How do I go about setting up a call with them?
- I have a podcast of my own. How can I invite Antonia and Joel to be guests on my podcast?
- Does Personality Hacker have an affiliate arrangement?
- I want to understand the inner workings of typology like Antonia and Joel. How do I do that?
- Where do I get more information on your Profiler Training program?
- Can I work for Personality Hacker?
- I need coaching. Can Personality Hacker help?
What if I have tested as multiple types and feel I resonate with a little bit of all of them?Back to Index
I’ve listened to all the podcasts and read all the articles and I still can’t figure out my type. HELP!
If you are having trouble figuring out your best fit personality type – we can help. We have a team of certified profilers who are ready and willing to hop on a call and help you figure your type. They have been trained by means of our Profiler Training program and have passed a rigorous testing regimen to qualify as Profilers. Learn more about this service and schedule a call with one of our Certified Profilers here: http://www.personalityhacker.com/personality-type-consultation/Back to Index
My marriage is at the breaking point. Can Personality Hacker help me?
We are not licensed marriage counselors or therapists. However, we do offer multiple resources on ways to improve relationships:
Our friend Bruce Muzik over at Love at First Fight, has had a great deal of success pulling couples back from the brink of divorce by teaching them how to improve connection:Back to Index
Does Personality Hacker have a book?
We are happy to report that we have been contacted by a publisher and asked to write up a manuscript for publication. Our hopes are that a book will be released in early 2018!Back to Index
I want to know what PH knows. Where do I start?
We have a ton of free resources on our website through podcasts and articles. We also have multiple media rich, deep dive, programs for purchase (listed at the bottom of this FAQ list).
We have also compiled a list of some of the more frequently mentioned resources on this page:Back to Index
Where can I find relationship advice?
We have a ton of resources on relationships! You can find most of them here:Back to Index
Where can I find business advice?Back to Index
How does Autism/Aspergers affect how personality manifests?
We are not trained mental health care providers or certified therapists and we don’t have any experience with these conditions. There is also a broad range for how these syndromes manifest in each person, so we couldn’t hope to make a guess at how a personality may develop in someone who has been diagnosed with Autism, Aspergers, or any other mental illness.Back to Index
I just figured out my type! Now what?
Congratulations! We have a lot of content that is type specific. At the top of our website, you will find a link called “Personality Types.” Hover over that link and a drop down box will appear. Select the category you fall under – Sensor or iNtuitive – and click on the type you have decided is your best fit type. You will find a list of all resources that apply to your type.
We have only one premium product that is type specific. The Personality Development Starter Kit. Since there are 16 types, we have created 16 Starter Kits. Click the link below that corresponds with your best fit type:
- INTJ Starter Kit
- INTP Starter Kit
- INFJ Starter Kit
- INFP Starter Kit
- ISTJ Starter Kit
- ISFJ Starter Kit
- ISFP Starter Kit
- ISTP Starter Kit
- ENTJ Starter Kit
- ENFJ Starter Kit
- ESTJ Starter Kit
- ESFJ Starter Kit
- ENTP Starter Kit
- ENFP Starter Kit
- ESTP Starter Kit
- ESFP Starter Kit
How can you say “We are NOT a Myers-Briggs site” when it is ALL about the Myers-Briggs personality types?
We help people leverage their personality type to grow and improve. We encourage symbiosis among the types instead of type patriotism and separation. The vast majority of our audience demands info on type, so we endeavor to build a bridge between what our customers want (type based stuff) and what we want (teaching people how to grow by learning about themselves and others).
That said, we have noticed that when someone learns one system they are more open to exploring others. In the coming months, we are excited to announce that we will be releasing new programs on different models and frameworks, such as Enneagram and Generational Theory. We also have a program we are developing for the INTs in our community.Back to Index
I want to be a guest on the Personality Hacker podcast. Who do I contact?
Holly McIntosh is our Director of Content & Community and she runs the social media side of Personality Hacker. Please reach out to her if you feel you have a message that is in alignment with the mission of Personality Hacker. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a list of previous podcasts you have been a guest on, as well as media platforms you have experience with.
If you haven’t been a guest on other podcasts and have limited media experience, you may consider submitting an article for publication on our site. If we determine your message is in alignment with our mission, we may consider having you as a podcast guest. For more information on writing for Personality Hacker, see the next question.Back to Index
I want to write for Personality Hacker. How do I get started?
If you are interested in publishing an article on the Personality Hacker website, please email our Content Manager at email@example.com.Back to Index
I would love a one on one conversation with Antonia and Joel. How do I go about setting up a call with them?
Antonia and Joel are busy managing a family of 5 and a growing business. They don’t have as much time as they would like to connect with community members and share ideas by phone. For this reason, they have been scheduling various meetups around the United States in an effort to meet people face to face and share ideas and insights. Check out our Events page to see what they have on the schedule. If you don’t see them coming to a town near you, please fill out this survey.Back to Index
I have a podcast of my own. How can I invite Antonia and Joel to be guests on my podcast?
Please submit your requests to our Director of Content and Community, Holly McIntosh. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Index
Does Personality Hacker have an affiliate arrangement?
Yes! To sign up as an affiliate, fill out this form. Once you sign up for the affiliate program, login to your account by going to the same page as the form and clicking the “Login Here” link near the top. Once login, you will find a video explaining how the program works.Back to Index
I want to understand the inner workings of typology like Antonia and Joel. How do I do that?
Each December we open up registration to our Profiler Training Certification Course. This course dives deep into personality typology and teaches how to actively and passively profile people. If you want to do what we do, this is the course for you!Back to Index
Where do I get more information on your Profiler Training program?
Follow this link: Profiler Training Certification Course.Back to Index
Can I work for Personality Hacker?
We are always vetting new talent to add to our team. Most of the people on our team have sought us out by sharing their ideas/talents on how Personality Hacker can be better and keep growing. Not everyone on our team is full-time employees. Some are project based employees who shared with us an idea they had to improve PH and we hired them to make it happen. If you have an idea and the skill to make it a reality, reach out to us at email@example.com.Back to Index
I need coaching. Can Personality Hacker help?
Personality Hacker no longer offers formal, one-on-one coaching. We much prefer to spend our time creating the resources that can help a broader range of people. With that said, we have created a lot of resources (free and for purchase) that can help most people become their own coach:
- Explore our website for podcasts and articles on healing, relationships, business, and personal growth.
- Buy the Starter Kit for your best fit type and get custom made suggestions for growth, happiness and success. (The Starter Kits are the only products we offer that are type specific.)
- Or check out some of our premium programs:
- Your Personality: The Owner’s Manual Your greatest purpose and mission in life are already inside you. Know yourself intimately enough to unlock your greatest potential.
- Intuitive Awakening Only 1 in 4 people are Intuitive. Are you one of them? Embrace and develop your Intuition. Unlock your ability to live a passionate, vibrant, authentic life filled with meaningful conversation with like-minded friends, and a passion or mission that effortlessly snaps you out of bed each morning with enough energy to move mountains.
- INFx Unveiled Eliminate the anxiety, nervousness, self-doubt and FEAR that are destroying your chances to have sovereignty in your life and stop worrying that you will always be “alone surrounded by people.”
- Personalities in Dating & Attraction How to use personality psychology to find your life partner. How knowing your type make you more attractive. Get the edge in dating and attracting a lover.
- Personalities in Marriage & Relationships Compatibility is the key to having a mind-blowing romantic relationship filled with passion, love, and intimacy. We often fall in love with mates who are so different from us. How to use your differences to your advantage, gain new appreciation and co-create an amazing life together.
- Personalities in Children & Family Know what your kids need…even when they have no clue, themselves. Nurturing your kids to be the best versions of themselves means being proactive – it means reading all the clues they’re giving you now to understand who they’re becoming.
- Hardwired For Wealth: Unlocking Your Unique Business Genius An online training webinar on using your unique personality to make money and grow your career or business.
- Rapid Customer Rapport Unlock your ability to connect with your customers through meaningful conversation and marketing that effortlessly turns them into raving fans of your business.
- Unique Gifts By Personality Type: Gift Giving Guide Choose gifts for friends and family by their personality type. Find the perfect gift – every time.
- Personality Type Consultation Session Before you launch into a full scale personal development journey based on your personality type – you need to be certain you KNOW your correct type. During this session you will speak live with a certified personality profiler who will help you on your journey toward finding your best fit personality type.
- Profiling 101: Profiler Training Certification Course Learn the “ins and outs” of profiling through this in-depth, multi-part video course. In Profiler Training, we will lead you through all aspects of the eight cognitive functions for a full understanding of both the wiring of others’ minds and your own. At the end of the course you can apply to become a certified profiler.
- Profiling 201: Profiler Coaching Certification Program A comprehensive, rich-media course that teaches you how to use personality psychology in your coaching practice to, give your clients practical application using an understanding of their type, calibrate your coaching to the personality type of your client, fully understand your coaching style based on your type, and how to become the best possible coach for your type.