Download Episode Here – right click link and select Save link as…
PHQ | QUESTIONS FROM COMMUNITY: In this episode, Joel and Antonia answer a listener question about better communication between his ENTJ stepmom and INFJ girlfriend.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- There may be more dynamics involved here than just type.
- Type may just be a node in the system.
- Antonia’s brother (ENTJ) always got along well with his INFJ mother. In fact, he married an INFJ.
- The male/female equation may make a difference.
- NJs can have great conversations.
- Not a lot of rifts between Te/Fe because both valued hard work and efficiency.
- Antonia’s mom isn’t the type of INFJ that withholds info. She’s very forthcoming. Transparent.
- She will cause rifts if the truth is necessary.
- Enneagram differences may be causing the issues.
- The INFJ girlfriend may be of an Enneagram type that believes smoothing things over is of the utmost importance.
- It may be necessary for her to use her introverted intuition to understand the needs of the other person.
- If the ENTJ stepmom needs honesty, the girlfriend can grow by using her driver/copilot together to help meet the needs of the ENTJ stepmom.
- (Assuming everyone is on their best behavior and there are not other nodes in this system of which we are not aware. )
- Also, the ENTJ stepmom can call on her introverted intuition to recognize that the girlfriend may be struggling with communication. The stepmom can give her some space and be patient.
- ENTJs and INFJs don’t usually have issues communicating with each other.
- There may be different dynamics involved that are causing problems.
- ENTJ can try to get the truth out more responsibly.
- INFJ can be more forthcoming with the data.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…