Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia explain the difference between Introverted Intuition and Extraverted Intuition.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Intuition is an effectively advanced pattern recognition. It is a learning style basically speculating the train of thought following what’s behind the curtain.
- Intuitives are not the majority so the world is not designed for them.
- People who have sensory learning styles aren’t comfortable speculating. They want more information to be safe and secure.
- We don’t have enough explanation why some people see the world profoundly
- Everyone uses intuition to some degree.
- Intuition isn’t judgmental. Its nature is really just trying to understand what’s happening behind the curtain.
- Inside us, our intuition is working in conjunction with our mind’s ability to evaluate the information it takes in. All by itself, intuition is totally non-judgemental. It’s simply a process of learning.
- 2 types of intuition: Introverted vs Extraverted Intuition
- Introverted Intuitive Style = Perspective. Perspectives have the ability to watch their own minds form a pattern. When they hear people talk or do something, their mind will shift into the other person’s perspective and get a sense of what’s going on.
- Perspective users oftentimes don’t reveal this kind of genius. They almost have the ability to predict future events.
- In perspectives, you are able to see how large groups of people are going to react.
- The process of learning takes some time to develop. Perspectives are very easy to be distracted. It’s almost like a fragile process sometimes. If there’s a lot of sensory input, it’s hard to stay focused because it’s a fragile process.
- When working on problem, they wouldn’t know how they arrived at the solution. If they get distracted, they might never be able to pick up the trail again.
- Out of the 25%, only 10% are using perspectives.
- Perspective people tend to have a lot of one sided relationships and so they have very unique needs.
- Because they don’t have that many people who understand how it works, it’s difficult for them to rise up to become better version of themselves.
- Extraverted Intuition = Exploration. Unlike perspectives who are slow paced, exploration on the other hand, is more about exploring the world and understanding patterns on the outside world. They tend to be very interactive and engaging.
- They’re able to understand the connections and relationships to things that other people don’t. It’s about new connections.
- Intuition is interested in speed of information and depth of insight. Both types of intuition do this but Exploration is more inclined to speed of information and Perspectives likes the depth of insights.
- The world needs both styles of intuition. Without this, we would actually stagnate.
- The more you give yourself permission and make your intuition more powerful and strong, you could be truly unstoppable in making great things.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…