Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about the importance of finding intuition mentors who can help guide you in your personal development journey.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- This podcast episode talks about finding intuition mentors who can help you in your personal growth.
- Mentorship can help you accomplish what you want to achieve faster
- People/mentors matter in your life. An intuitive that grows in an environment without an intuitive mentor can get pretty unhealthy.
- It’s not just embracing your intuition and acknowledging it, it’s about recognizing that no matter who you are, you can be at various levels of health.
- If someone can come along and help guide Intuitives with their potential, it can make all the difference in their lives.
- A healthy intuitive can be a huge positive force that can make a great impact to the world. They realize who they really are and they are eager to grow.
- Health is an expression of not being totally self-consumed.
- The healthier we get, the more we’re able to see outside ourselves.
- If you don’t have a mentor you can support you, then it’s time to look for one who can support and massively change you.
- What/Who are intuition mentors?
- Intuition mentors don’t necessarily be physically in your life.
- Mentorship can come through time-binding, a hero and from people you’re intimate with.
- Intuitives have the tendency to use books and characters in TV shows as mentors.
- Health happens concurrently with growth. Most people are at an average of health and are not in abundance.
- In order to get to a healthy phase or level, you should be willing to question who you are and what you’re made of.
- With intuition comes ambition of wanting to make something significant.
- There’s a lot of mentors out there for Intuitives. Figure out the kind of mentorship you’re looking for at this phase in your life.
- If you are interested to learn more about our Intuitive Awakening Program, feel free to follow this link.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…