Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk with their friend Dan about his personal development journey thought the lens of Personality Types.
In this podcast on personality types and relationships you’ll find:
- Personality psychology is a very interesting and intriguing system for most people. When applied to one’s personality development, it takes on its most powerful form. It becomes a very helpful tool in improving business, communication and relationships.
- Dan gives an overview on his journey in understanding and using Personality psychology in his own personal development.
- Sometimes too much familiarity with what is known and reliable creates an unhealthy comfort zone. It traps us in the same situations and limits us to see other options in life that we can choose from to become happy.
- Whenever we are going through a rough time in life and feel that nothing works, we start to reassess things.
- Personality typology can be used as a map to start exploring new things.
- Pain becomes overwhelming when there is nothing or no one to guide, help or understand. For some, there might be a point when they plan on killing themselves and even if it is not physical, a part of them dies because they can’t be their authentic self.
- Re-evaluation is not always the way. If you are sincere in your belief and you are happy, keep doing it.
- There is an impression that if you are not fitting in, something is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with you or on the system. There is just a mismatch and a key to moving forward is to understand what motivates you and what doesn’t.
- The heart and soul of personality hacker is all about using Personality typology for personal growth.
- Different things make different people happy. Personality hacker gives an understanding on how to create unique and individualized happiness to every personality type.
- Pursuing happiness is never wrong but doing it leads people to think that they are selfish since along the process, they hurt and drive away the people around them. Personality development is prevented because of this fear of being lonely.
- Living authentically to yourself by having your needs met makes you a productive person.
- It allows you to give more to people in your life since you already have something to give. Giving permission to be yourself in turn gives permission for others around you to be themselves.
Exercises we recommend in this podcast:
- Spend time to explore opportunities. Grab whatever is available that helps. Start out small. Getting out of your comfort zone will give you an idea on the direction you want to go in life.
- Ask yourself what you want to tell yourself five years from now?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…