Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about Joel’s recent brush with death and how to deal with anxiety by finding your inner strength.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- There’s plenty of anxiety around for everyone these days. The source, however, is something we can’t easily alter.
- During emergency situations, our bodies and systems can feel like such a surprise: we are not fully consciously aware of the stages we go through.
- People who encountered near death experiences often become speakers and they end up strongly empowered with their lives. They may also experience ego death.
- We were, for a very long time, acted as “prey”. Eventually we evolved to use tools and suddenly we became predators. However, we became prey for too long that we can’t remove it inside of us.
- As humans, we’re so much more insecure and anxious of death. We generally have the sense of like it’s all going down at any minute. We almost resemble that more than knowing that we’re on top of the food chain that predators have and yet we’re predators.
- We’re so much insecure about all these made-up narrative stories, problems and challenges that might not actually be realistic but it seems like we make them up all the time to justify our nervousness or anxiety.
- But what if our anxiety and nervousness has nothing to do with our actual abilities or limitations? What if we do have everything inside of us – a complex amazing brain that will help us in all levels and saving our lives?
- Proving ourselves that we can survive as humans can make us feel more secure. It helps us prepare for the future and have radical self-reliance.
- Is our nervousness and anxiety reasonable?
- It’s all about mitigating your anxiety and focusing on your ability to take charge of your life.
- Ask yourself, “Do you feel confident out there?” For example, when starting a business, you might feel anxious thinking if it will work out or not.
- It’s really a matter of getting to that point where you know that you’re gonna be okay no matter what.
- What if there’s still anxiety that occurs? Just power through and know that the resources you need will come through. Trust that you have it in you to summon it up whenever you need it.
- Anxiety is probably the biggest energy sap that humans experience.
- Ask yourself, “Is there something I can do in order to mitigate my anxiety in general? Is there something I can do to lower my anxiety?
- Acknowledge that anxiety does not serve you. Let the anxiety hang in there for a second and diminish it as much as you can.
Things we reference in this podcast:
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…