Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk with Rob Carter about weight loss for personal development.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- It is a mistake to ignore health while focusing on personal development.
- Personal development is energy taxing. It takes a long time. Where do you get the energy to keep going if you aren’t caring for your health?
- Rob Carter – life coach has lead people thru living life to their fullest
- Swear statement: “I will never feel like this again.”
- Pursue a life that feels a certain way
- Intermittent fasting – 16/8
- Cruciferous vegetables take more calories to digest (cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, etc.).
- Not always about working out.
- Every person’s body is different.
- Taking our weight seriously is sometimes the last thing we do.
- Most people struggle with time management and prioritizing the important things
- People need to associate their health with their life. You can’t feel good unless you take care of your body.
- We take better care of our cars than our bodies.
- Protein is five fat burning steps away from fat storage.
- Carbs go straight to energy or fat.
- Carb free diets burn fat but lose energy.
- Relationship with the fork – Lose pounds by managing the fork.
- Eating between the hours of 10:00 – 6:00.
- Easy to conceptualize things when you’re in a good place.
- Extreme – to exist at a high degree; to go to exaggerated lengths; to exceed what is usual, ordinary, or expected.
- Extreme living: to live at a high level.
- Everything you face is a prerequisite to the next thing.
- Why wouldn’t we want to lead a life that exceeds what is considered usual and ordinary?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…