Discover Your Personal Genius
Find Out More About The INFP Personal Development Starter Kit
Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
INFP Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an INFP – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an INFP in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
INFP Personality Type Secret
Resources For INFPs by INFPs
In a recent survey, we asked all INFPs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share the ones that received more than one vote.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
Influential Books (in order of frequency):
- The Holy Bible
- Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein
- Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Power of NOW: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure by James Redfield
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Influential Movies (in order of frequency):
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Star Wars
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Star Trek
- Romeo + Juliet
- Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Les Miserables
- The Graduate
- Harold and Maude
- What the Bleep Do We Know!?
- The Truman Show
3. Practicing religion, studying spirituality
4. Studying language
7. Being creative
8. Studying social issues