Discover Your Personal Genius
Find Out More About The INTP Personal Development Starter Kit
Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
INTP Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an INTP – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an INTP in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
INTP Personality Type Secret
Resources For INTPs by INTPs
In a recent survey, we asked all INTPs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share some selected choices.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
Influential Books (in order of frequency)
1. The Bible
2. 1984 by George Orwell
3. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
4. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
5. Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien
6. Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
7. Ender’s Game series by Orson Scott Card
8. Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant
9. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
10. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
11. Emotional Intelligence by David Goleman
12. Foundations series by Isaac Asimov
13. Notes from Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
14. On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin
15. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
16. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
17. Quantum Psychology by Robert Anton Wilson
18. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
19. Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Sherlock Holmes series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
21. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
22. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
23. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Leez
24. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
Influential Movies/Television (in order of frequency):
1. Dead Poet’s Society
2. Dr. Who
4. Into the Wild
5. The Matrix
6. Star Wars
7. American Beauty
8. Fight Club
9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
10. Lost in Translation
11. Office Space
12. Star Trek
Influential Topics (in order of frequency)