ESFJ Careers – 4 Work Styles Of The Personality Type | Podcast 0488
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence ESFJ careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for ESFJs?
- Introducing the ESFJ subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
- The four ESFJ subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – how these ESFJs use planning to get needs met.
- Creative subtype – how these ESFJs prefer to inspire, rather than lead
- Normalizing subtype – how these ESFJs create harmony and stability
- Harmonizing subtype – how these ESFJs understand others on a deeper level
- How your subtype and career influence each other.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…