PHQ | QUESTIONS: Can Sensors Speak Intuitive Language?
Download Episode Here – right click link and select Save link as…
PHQ | QUESTIONS FROM COMMUNITY: In this episode, Joel and Antonia answer a listener question from an ISTP about being able to speak intuitive language and enjoy intuitive conversation with her INTJ sister.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- 25% of the population are Intuitive.
- 75% are Sensor.
- Most Intuitives have learned to engage in Sensor communication since they are in the minority.
- Most Sensors don’t have the need to learn Intuitive language since the world favors their communication style.
- Some sensors who grow up in intuitive families will learn the skill of speaking Intuitive language.
- ISTP copilot is Se. 10 yr old is Ni.
- We have a closer relationship with our 10 yr old than we do our inferior (3 yr old).
- A sensor with an intuitive 10 yr old will have a higher awareness of their Intuitive Cognitive Function.
- It’s not whether a person can engage in Intuitive conversation at all, but what is your threshold?
- How long can they take such discussion before they decide it’s time to disengage?
- Most Intuitive’s threshold for abstract conversation is limitless.
- The higher Intuition is in your cognitive function stack, the more tolerance you will have for intuitive conversation.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…