Podcast – Episode 0300 – Building A Powerful Personality Type Community
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this 300th episode, Joel and Antonia talk about the benefits of intentionally working together as a community to bring personality types and personal growth to the world.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel and Antonia celebrate their 300th episode and reflect on the journey they have taken with the podcast.
- Why Joel and Antonia are currently reflecting on the topics of ‘community’ and ‘identity’.
- How institutions as we know them are breaking down – and the surprising ways they are reinventing themselves.
- Joel reviews the causes and themes behind our growing search and need for ‘identity’ as individuals – and the potential trajectory of this phenomenon.
- How disruptive technologies and the digital age, and platforms shape this.
- “It’s easier to cancel than care”: how technology changes both the way we interact with others in a given community – and how we handle conflict and disagreements.
- Antonia unpacks her thoughts on why group identity can result in internal insecurity.
- The role personality type plays in understanding our individual identity – and why it can be a safe space, removed from the pitfalls of belief systems.
- The dangers of type becoming dogmatic or cult-like.
- The need for ego-work in addition to using type as a tool for exploring your identity.
- How can we prevent typology from becoming corrupt in the ways religion has?
- How should we handle situations where we come across inaccurate content within the type community?
- What it means to be a part of the early online typology community – and the responsibility this puts on us.
- Why Joel and Antonia advocate for meeting up with others within the type community.
- Search “PH connect” on Facebook to connect with members of the Personality Hacker community!
- Joel and Antonia express gratitude to each other for what they’ve each brought to the podcast.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…