Podcast – Episode 0301 – Blockchain and Bitcoin For Everyone (with John Hargrave)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia chat with author John Hargrave exploring how blockchain and cryptocurrency can have a positive impact on our future world.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Sir John Hargrave, author of Blockchain And Bitcoin For Everyone joins.
- What is Sir John’s background in Blockchain and crypto-currency? Sir John talks about how his book both tells his personal story and advises others who are getting into crypto-currency.
- How John’s story is a spiritual journey of personal reinvention.
- How John utilized the concept of “fake it ‘till you make it”.
- John talks about how teaching others about Blockchain and Bitcoin deepened his understanding of the topic.
- What is Blockchain and crypto-currency?
- How to understand “the internet of money”.
- Why money is an abstraction – and what provides it with concrete value.
- How can you earn or “mine” Bitcoin?
- The possibilities solar energy presents for crypto-currency and its potential to have a positive impact on societies.
- Creating societal shifts through incentives rather than regulation.
- What are some safe ways of getting into crypto-currency?
- What needs to happen to make Bitcoin and other crypto-currency really take-off?
- How is Bitcoin becoming more prevalent and accepted within governments?
- Discover more about John’s work and grab a copy of his book at blockchainforeveryone.com
Blockchain for Everyone: How I Learned the Secrets of the New Millionaire Class (And You Can, Too) by Sir John Hargrave
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…
Interesting podcast-but made me think of another podcast: The missing cryptoqueen. It’s an 8 part investigation into One Coin founder who allegedly has made a fortune selling a cryptocurrency apparently not backed up by blockchain technology. Worth a listen!