Podcast – Episode 0349 – Developing All 8 Cognitive Functions For Growth
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk about diving deeper into all 8 cognitive functions and posit a growth path for personal growth using your shadow functions.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Upward trends of MBTI and typology as means for personal growth and development.
- How much growth do people do beyond the first two cognitive functions?
- The ideal relationship you can have with your cognitive function stack.
- Recent coaching course with Dr. Dario Nardi and his new book, The Magic Diamond: creating a map of development for all 8 cognitive functions.
- Is growth through the Shadow functions possible?
- Does our Dominant function ever trip us up?
- Benefits of building flow for your Dominant (Driver) function.
- How growing your Auxiliary (Co-pilot) function turns it into a gift.
- Why Dr. Nardi’s sequence for growth appears nonlinear.
- How your Tertiary (10 yr old) and Inferior (3 yr old) functions grow through the tension of the function polarities.
- The difficult remodeling work of growing your 6th function:
- Introverted Thinking (Ti) vs Extraverted Thinking (Te)
- Introverted Sensing (Si) vs Extraverted Sensing (Se)
- Introverted Feeling (Fi) vs Extraverted Feeling (Fe)
- Introverted Intuition (Ni) vs Extraverted Intuition (Ne)
- How can your 5th function have natural, complementary growth?
- The power of making space for your lower functions.
- Making the unconscious, conscious.
- Surrendering to your 7th and 8th functions’ existence.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…