Podcast – Episode 0398 – Fixing Enneagram Personality Mistypes (with Christian Rivera)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host and media producer Christian Rivera about his life changing experience editing the 9 Personality Hacker Enneagram Starter Kits.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Christian Rivera joins.
- How did editing the new Enneagram Starter Kits act as a catalyst for Christian to rediscover his best-fit Enneagram type?
- How Christian learned to look at his personality and life story in a new light through discovering his type.
- Christian talks about his experience as the “countertype-subtype”, the sexual instinctual variant – and why this made it difficult to find his best-fit type.
- How did working on the Jung On Yoga program with Dr. Dario Nardi help Christian address his personal needs based on his Enneagram type?
- Christian and Antonia both share the benefits they’ve reaped through learning to “release” through body-mind practices.
- Christian talks about examining his desire to perfect and reform others, and his tendency to indulge in “spiritual bypassing”.
- How bypassing is prevalent in the western world in general today.
- How is Christian aiming to develop a mindset of serenity, through seeking the higher virtue of his type?
- Discover Christian on Twitter @letsgocnote or learn more about his work at www.workwithcnote.com
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…