Podcast – Episode 0401 – The Enneagram Body Center (Types 8 – 9 – 1)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Enneagram experts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut & Uranio Paes about the Body Center Of Intelligence in the Enneagram system. The body Center contains Enneagram types 8 – 9 – and 1.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest hosts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes join.
- The Enneagram, Myers-Briggs® and how they relate to ego work.
- The Enneagram system in a nutshell.
- What do Beatrice and Uranio mean when they use the terms “ego” and “personality”?
- The three centers of intelligence within the Enneagram and how they relate to our personality and behavior.
- What does it mean to be a “body type” – and what’s the upside and downside to this?
- What are the main obstacles the body types experience in day-to-day life?
- The relationship each body type has with the emotion of anger.
- Thinking of ourselves as “three-brained beings” and recognizing the need to access the other centers of intelligence.
- How the body types can begin to use the Enneagram as a growth tool.
- How you can gain a broader perspective and access the wisdom of the other centers.
- A summary of the main challenges the body types face.
- What are some of the action steps you can take towards growth right now as a body type?
- Learn more about Beatrice and Uranio’s work via their website, listen to their podcast, or check-out their book: The Enneagram Guide To Waking Up.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…