Podcast – Episode 0402 – The Enneagram Heart Center (Types 2 – 3 – 4)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Enneagram experts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut & Uranio Paes about the Heart Center Of Intelligence in the Enneagram system. The Heart Center contains Enneagram types 2 – 3 – and 4.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest hosts Dr. Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes join.
- What is the Enneagram? Beatrice gives a quick overview of the system.
- What are the three centers of intelligence within the enneagram – and what’s the benefit of understanding this?
- Is there any correlation between your Enneagram center and your Myers-Briggs® type?
- Check out our previous episode where we dive into the body center.
- What does it mean to be a heart type and what are the key characteristics of the three types based within this center?
- How the heart types generally perceive reality.
- How do each of the heart types relate to the core emotion of sadness?
- The obstacles and challenges the heart types face.
- Why you may look to relationships for validation or approval if you’re a heart type.
- How the heart types lose touch with the other two intelligence centers.
- Can you unconsciously manifest a narrative and life path based on your intelligence center?
- The growth path for heart types – how they can access the wisdom of the head and body centers?
- An overview of types 2, 3 and 4 – and the strategies they adopt as heart types.
- Learn more about Beatrice and Uranio’s work via their website, listen to their podcast, or check-out their book: The Enneagram Guide To Waking Up.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…