Podcast – Episode 0415 – Transcendence And Personal Growth – The HAT Model (Part 3)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia discuss transcendence work in personal growth. This is the third aspect of the HAT Model. HAT stands for Healing, Achievement, and Transcendence.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How does the HAT Model relate to personal growth?
- For an overview on the HAT Model check out our podcast: HAT Model – Healing Achievement Transcendence
- To learn about healing and personal growth check out our first episode in this series: Healing And Personal Growth – The HAT Model (Part 1)
- To learn about achievement and personal growth check out the last episode in this series: Achievement And Personal Growth – The HAT Model (Part 2)
- How is transcendence work different from healing and achievement work?
- What actually is transcendence work?
- What is physical transcendence work?
- Why can transcendence work be destabilizing for your life?
- How do habits relate to transcendence, healing and achievement work?
- How does transcendence work relate to “the shadow”?
- What is meant by the shadow?
- How does religion deal with the shadow?
- How do we handle the shadow when we are not doing transcendence work?
- What are the definitions of Jung’s four archetypes of identity: persona, ego, shadow and self?
- Does everybody do transcendence work?
- What are the feelings on the other side of healing, achievement and transcendence?
- What does transcendence work require?
- How can The Empire Strikes Back be used to exemplify transcendence work?
- Are respectively healing, achievement and transcendence work more collectivistic or individualistic?
- Some principles to look out for when working withWhat are some principles to look out for in regards to the HAT Model?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…