ISTJ Personality Type Interview (with Tanya LaCourse) | Podcast 0418
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Tanya LaCourse about her lived experience during this ISTJ personality type interview.
Click Here to Download the ISTJ Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Tanya LaCourse, ISTJ, joins.
- Download our ISTJ Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the ISTJ functions.
- How did Tanya get into personality type?
- What was the type Tanya initially tested as, and why did she relate to this?
- Why didn’t ISTJ initially resonate with Tanya and how did she discover this was her best-fit type?
- How does Tanya feel about ISTJ stereotypes within the type community?
- How does Tanya experience her Driver function Memory (Si)?
- Tanya shares how she experienced growth in her 3-Yr-Old function, Exploration (Ne).
- How does Tanya feel about her Co-pilot function, Extraverted Thinking (Te)?
- How Tanya’s Authenticity (Fi) shows up in her work.
- Tanya shares her experience of getting out of her comfort zone – and how this changed her life.
- What does Tanya love about being an ISTJ?
- Does she have any “type envy”?
- What would Tanya like us to know about her type?
- What advice would Tanya give to her younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…