ISFP Personality Type Interview (with Anne Spurrier) | Podcast 0420
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Anne Spurrier about her lived experience during this ISFP personality type interview.
Click Here to Download the ISFP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Anne Spurrier joins.
- Download our ISFP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn the ISFP functions.
- How did Anne get into personality type?
- What did Anne’s path to discovering her best-fit type look like?
- How does Perspectives (Ni) as a 10-Yr-Old function affect Anne’s worldview?
- What’s was the benefit of Anne becoming aware of how Sensation (Se) works as her Copilot function?
- What’s Anne’s relationship with the future?
- Was there any personal cost to Anne for developing her Copilot?
- How does Anne experience her Effectiveness (Te) 3-Yr-Old? What stereotypes does she not relate to?
- How did Anne relate to “the group” in her corporate job?
- Anne shares the areas where knowing she was an ISFP gave her a sense of permission.
- What does Anne love about being an ISFP?
- What are some advantages Anne sees to being an ISFP?
- What would Anne like people to know about her type?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…
Showing 3 comments
My wonderful partner of 11 years is an ISFP and I really enjoyed listening to this. ISFPs are amazing. Thank you so much!!
Thank you Anne for sharing about yourself. I really didn’t have much idea what an ISFP was like before this podcast.
So good funny explained better than Joel and Antonia. So glad she said about being late i am an infp i hate being late.