ISTP Personality Type Interview (with Klaus Schepers) | Podcast 0422
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Klaus Schepers about his lived experience during this ISTP personality type interview.
Click Here to Download the ISTP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Klaus Schepers joins.
- Download our ISTP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn the ISTP functions.
- Klaus tells us about himself and where he is at in life.
- How did Klaus discover type and learn he was an ISTP?
- Why did Klaus previously think he was a different type?
- How does Klaus experience the future?
- How has this changed after discovering his type?
- How Klaus uses type-based personal growth to bring the best version of himself to his Personality Type Consultation sessions.
- How does Klaus’ Accuracy (Ti) Driver and Sensation (Se) Copilot functions appear together?
- Klaus and Antonia talk about what it’s like to use Accuracy (Ti) as your main decision-making process.
- How Accuracy (Ti) and Harmony (Fe) approach group consensus.
- Klaus shares a hack he learned to access his Harmony (Fe) 3-Yr-Old function.
- Which ISTP stereotypes does Klaus identify and not identify with?
- What advice would Klaus give to anyone struggling to find their type?
- Klaus shares some final thoughts on his Harmony (Fe) 3-Yr-Old function.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…