ENTP Personality Type Interview (with Amanda Roddy) | Podcast 0423
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Amanda Roddy about her lived experience as an ENTP personality type.
Click Here to Download the ENTP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest host Amanda Roddy joins.
- Download our ENTP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn the ENTP functions.
- Amanda introduces herself.
- What does Amanda’s type journey look like and how did she discover she is an ENTP?
- How did Amanda’s journey with cancer align to her journey with type?
- Amanda tells us about her personal mission to regain clarity.
- Why type helped Amanda improve her personal relationships.
- How did Amanda show up to the world as a young ENTP? Has that changed?
- How does Amanda feel about social situations as an ENTP woman?
- Does Amanda relate to any ENTP stereotypes?
- Amanda shares some ways she has developed awareness around her Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) 10 Year Old function.
- How Amanda has sharpened her Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) Copilot.
- How Amanda’s Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) Driver has shown up through her life choices.
- What is Amanda’s relationship with her Memory (Introverted Sensing) 3 Year Old?
- Why learning and asking “why” questions matters to Amanda.
- What advice would Amanda give to young ENTPs?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…