ISFJ Personality Type Interview (with Jordan Wiles) | Podcast 0425
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Jordan Wiles about her lived experience as an ISFJ personality type.
Click Here to Download the ISFJ Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Jordan Wiles, ISFJ, joins.
- Download our ISFJ Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the ISFJ functions.
- How did Jordan get into personality type?
- How has Jordan experienced the type community as an ISFJ?
- What are Jordan’s insights into how type can help with relationships?
- How has the Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) – Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) polarity helped Jordan navigate conflict?
- Jordan shares how developing Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) influenced her relationship to asking questions?
- How does Jordan experience her Driver function Memory (Introverted Sensing)?
- What is Jordan’s response to being thrown a curve-ball?
- Jordan explains the phenomenon of “post-processing disorder” to Joel and Antonia.
- How does Jordan’s 3 Year Old Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) function give her gifts of insights?
- What are Jordan’s superpowers?
- What role has faith played in Jordan’s life?
- What advice would Jordan give to her younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…