INFP Personality Type Interview (with Dana Jacobson) | Podcast 0426
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Dana Jacobson about her lived experience as an INFP personality type.
Click Here to Download the INFP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Dana Jacobson, INFP, joins.
- Download our INFP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the INFP functions.
- How did Dana discover her personality type?
- How does Dana’s Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking) 3 Year Old help her in her job as a home organizer?
- What was the most impactful piece for Dana when she discovered that she was an INFP?
- Dana explains how she uses Authenticity (Introverted Feeling) to make the best decisions for her.
- How has Dana incorporated her Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) Copilot into her life?
- What are some of the components that Dana finds essential for living her best life?
- What are some of the sacrifices that Dana has made in order to create her chosen lifestyle?
- Dana shares her life journey of how she got to where she is today.
- How did Dana experience letting go of emotions that had become habituated in her Memory (Introverted Sensing) 10 Year Old?
- What advice would Dana give to her younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…