INTP Personality Type Interview (with Kristen Heble) | Podcast 0427
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Kristen Heble about her lived experience as an INTP personality type.
Click Here to Download the INTP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Kristen Heble, INTP, joins.
- Download our INTP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the INTP functions.
- How did Kristen discover her personality type?
- Kristen talks about discovering the value of emotions.
- How does Kristen experience being a female who has a preference for Accuracy (Introverted Thinking)?
- How did interacting with other women help Kristen learn to better regulate her emotions?
- Why is Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) like magic for Kristen?
- How did Kristen navigate coming from a faith background and being in a STEM field?
- What was the transition from being in a highly academic setting to being a stay-at-home mom like for Kristen?
- When does Kristen choose to incorporate data from her Memory (Introverted Sensing) 10 Year Old into her decision making?
- Kristen and Antonia discuss navigating societal expectations.
- How does Kristen use her Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) 3 Year Old to process her emotions?
- What is Kristen’s relationship to self-care?
- What advice would Kristen give to her younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…