ESFJ Personality Type Interview (with Jonathan Harris) | Podcast 0429
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Jonathan Harris about his lived experience as an ESFJ personality type.
Click Here to Download the ESFJ Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Jonathan Harris, ESFJ, joins.
- Download our ESFJ Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the ESFJ functions.
- Jonathan shares a bit about himself and his life.
- What is it like for Jonathan as an ESFJ to work in IT?
- How does Jonathan use Memory (Introverted Sensing) to know how he is feeling?
- What is the number one priority in Jonathan’s value system?
- How did Jonathan discover his personality type?
- Jonathan shares how he uses templates and notes as an augmentation of his brain.
- Why did Jonathan find discovering his relationship to Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) to be one of the most fun parts of his type journey?
- Can his Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) 3 Year Old show up as an insecurity for Jonathan?
- How does his Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) Driver shape how Jonathan relates to groups in regards to competition and accolades?
- How has Jonathan leveraged his type to create success in his life?
- What role does Jonathan play in his family?
- What advice would Jonathan give to his younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…