ESTP Personality Type Interview (with Cherie) | Podcast 0431
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Cherie about her lived experience as an ESTP personality type.
Click Here to Download the ESTP Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Cherie, ESTP, joins.
- Download our ESTP Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the ESTP functions.
- How did Cherie discover her personality type?
- How does Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) show up for Cherie?
- Cherie shares how her Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) 3 Year Old shows up.
- Why does Cherie think that Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) is a real asset to her?
- What are Cherie’s thoughts on some of the ESTP stereotypes?
- Has being a woman shaped how Cherie’s Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) 10 Year Old is expressed?
- Does Cherie like to explore?
- What baffles Cherie about other people?
- Why is having fun important for Cherie?
- Cherie shares some strategies about how she navigates social interactions.
- How does Cherie incorporate personal growth into her life?
- What impact has knowing personality types had on Cherie’s life?
- What advice would Cherie give to her younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…