INFJ Personality Type Interview (with Gary Williams) | Podcast 0432
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with Profiler Training alumni, Gary Williams about his lived experience as an INFJ personality type.
Click Here to Download the INFJ Handy Guide
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest Host Gary, INFJ, joins.
- Download our INFJ Personality Type Handy Guide to learn about the INFJ functions.
- How did Gary discover his personality type?
- Why does Gary choose to use his Copilot Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) to show up with an energy that seems more extraverted than introverted?
- Is it important for Gary to have time alone?
- What advice would Gary give to an Introvert getting into their extraverted Copilot?
- How does Gary use Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) to make sure that he will have enough energy in social settings?
- What important purpose does Gary’s Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) 3 Year Old serve?
- Gary shares some important considerations in how he has designed his life.
- Why has Gary overidentified with his Accuracy 10 Year Old function (Introverted Thinking)in the past to the extent that he mistyped himself twice?
- How is it for Gary to be a man who has a preference for Harmony (Extraverted Feeling)?
- How does Gary use Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) and Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) to help others get to the truth?
- Can an INFJ feel like they are more harsh than they actually are?
- What is Gary’s relationship to his Sensation (Extraverted Sensing 3 Year Old )?
- Which INFJ stereotypes does Gary identify with and which does he not identify with?
- What advice would Gary give to his younger self?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…