Should We Listen To Our Inner Wisdom? | Podcast 0434
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast, Joel and Antonia take a break from personality types to talk about trusting our inner wisdom as humans.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Should we alter our inner wisdom based on the results of scientific studies?
- What can be known based on a study?
- To what extent can we trust our inner knowing?
- How is our reality created?
- What can make us betray our inner wisdom?
- Can we know the truth?
- What is inner knowing and inner wisdom?
- Are they related to our instincts?
- Can they be part of something bigger than us?
- What comes between us and our inner knowing?
- Joel shares his experience in being in touch with his inner wisdom.
- How consistent is our inner knowing?
- Are there contradictions between different people’s inner knowing?
- How do you avoid bias in your inner knowing?
- Should we accept uncertainty?
- Antonia shares a story that illustrates how you can access your inner wisdom.
- How does our ego protect us?
- Joel shares a story that shows us how to listen to our inner wisdom.
- Why is it so difficult to distinguish between what is and isn’t inner wisdom?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…