Personality Types And Uncertainty | Podcast 0435
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about different personality types feeling uncertain and how to access a more confident sense of self.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How does uncertainty impact us as individuals?
- Are some people actually more certain than others?
- Why the temptation of feeling certain is real.
- Is false certainty counterproductive?
- Two types of stress: distress and eustress.
- What should we learn from stress?
- How do you make peace with uncertainty?
- What happens when our shared meta narrative disappears?
- Can our personality type help us create consistency and certainty?
- How can we use our personality types to make peace with uncertainty?
- What is the connection between certainty and the cognitive functions in our Car Model?
- Are we always good at judging how certain we should be?
- How can embracing our actual level of uncertainty (or certainty) in our cognitive functions help us?
- Why can the desire for certainty lead us to overcompensation?
- What is a gift that we all can give to ourselves?
- How can we integrate our 3 Year Old into our Driver function?
- Joel shares the key takeaways from this podcast.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…