How To Feel True Self Worth | Podcast 0436
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about feeling an honest sense of self worth in your life.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What are some factors that may influence how you see yourself?
- How has broader social and historical contexts affected this?
- When is it our responsibility to help others carry their burden?
- The importance of knowing where you are on your timeline.
- Why is it meaningful to distinguish between the various slices of the self?
- What is the difference between self trust and self confidence?
- What is an essential part of developing self trust, confidence, worth or esteem?
- Can claiming something about oneself make it true?
- What actually creates self esteem and self worth?
- What should you take into consideration when evaluating your life?
- How do you figure out what you think your worth is?
- How does how we treat others play into our development of self esteem?
- Read how to “be impeccable with your word” in The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- What is Antonia’s framework for looking at self esteem and self worth?
- Antonia shares her journal prompts for reflecting on this.
- What do you do if your self confidence is low?
- How do you build self trust and self worth?
- Antonia shares her current experience with self trust.
- Joel shares his experience growing up – and a powerful reframe he had.
- What is an empowering message you can take away with you from the podcast?
- Why is it so difficult to truly look at where you are at in life?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…