Diving Deeper Into Sensor vs iNtuitive | Podcast 0440
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia chat about the deeper differences between sensing and intuition.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What are some current trends of how Sensors and iNtuitives are viewed?
- Why is it important to acknowledge the nuances between Sensors and iNtuitives?
- How do Sensors and iNtuitives desire to understand the world?
- The definition of Sensing
- The two styles of Sensing: Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) and Memory (Introverted Sensing).
- Why might the current world be challenging for Sensors?
- What important asset can Sensors bring to the world right now?
- What is the nucleus of what it means to be a Sensor?
- How has our connection to the sensory world changed and how does it affect us?
- The definition of iNtuition
- What’s at the nucleus of being an iNtuitive?
- How do iNtuitives understand the world?
- What’s a pitfall for iNtuitives?
- How does iNtuition benefit the world?
- The two styles of iNtuition: Perspectives (Introverted iNtuition) and Exploration (Extraverted iNtuition).
- Why does iNtuition and Sensing need to rely on each other to be complete?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…