Diving Deeper Into Thinker vs Feeler | Podcast 0441
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia chat about the deeper differences between feeling and thinking.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What can’t be deduced from knowing a person’s Thinking or Feeling preferences?
- How do Antonia and Joel experience having different Thinking and Feeling preferences?
- What’ is at the center of the these preferences?
- The definition of Feeling and Thinking.
- What’s the top priority?
- How do Thinkers and Feelers evaluate information?
- What consequences does this have on how they interact with the world?
- How do Feeler and Thinking preferences show up in different industries?
- What dynamics can occur when the two preferences merge?
- Which dichotomy can have the highest tension between its two preferences?
- How can you avoid being one-sided?
- Why is it more important than ever for Thinkers and Feelers to work together?
- How can globalization and technology help us understand Thinking and Feeling preferences?
- Where does conflict often live within us?
- Why are both Thinking and Feeling important?
- How do a Feelers and Thinkers experience being in an environment made for the opposite preference?
- How are Thinking and Feeling both powerful tools?
- What happens if this power is abused?
- Why is integrating the two preferences so important?
- The two styles of Thinking and Feeling.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…