Personality Types Acting Out Emotions With Human Connection (with Dr. Nardi and Iris Klein) | Podcast 0443
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk with guests Dr. Dario Nardi and his acting coach Iris Klein about using a human connection exercise to unlock emotions.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Guest hosts Dr. Nardi and Iris Klein join.
- What is the human connection exercise?
- What are the origins of the exercise and how has it developed since?
- What was Dr. Nardi’s first experience with it?
- Why is it relevant for everybody?
- How does the human connection exercise work?
- What is the biggest challenge for most people?
- What does the exercise give to us?
- What is the focus of the exercise?
- Dr. Nardi shares why his first experience was both terrifying and exhausting.
- What were some of the challenges he experienced?
- How does Jung’s principle of projection affect the process?
- Why is this seemingly simple exercise actually complex?
- How does the exercise change lives?
- How might different personality types relate to the exercise?
- What are some things that types who use Extraverted Feeling need to overcome?
- How does it affect the way an ENTP shows up?
- What challenges may an Introverted Feeling user experience?
- Where is the focus of Extraverted Thinking users and where should it be?
- How can the exercise allow a person to engage in an alchemical transformation?
- What does a person experience after doing the exercise?
- Why is the experience so powerful?
- How can watching other people do the exercise also affect us?
- What dynamics play out?
- How is the exercise used in the acting basics class?
- How does the exercise create magic?
- What happens when you close off one of the senses during the exercise?
- How does really connecting with our senses affect us?
- Are Sensors connected or disconnected from their senses?
- How can the exercise help combat the epidemic of loneliness?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…