Take Massive Action And Supercharge Your Personality | Podcast 0449
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about taking massive action in your life to see massive results in your personality development.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why is massive action needed more than ever right now?
- What 3 things work in tandem to get you the results you want?
- What is meant by massive action?
- Joel shares a personal story from his life that is a great illustration of massive action.
- How has Antonia taken massive action in her life?
- How is massive action the accumulation of all the topics talked about in this podcast mini series?
- If you missed an episode you can find the other 4 podcasts here: Cultivating Your Personality Destination, Bet On Yourself And Your Personality, Design A Good Map Of Personality Type and Finding Your Personality Tribe.
- What are the two styles of massive action?
- How can pattern-interrupts benefit us?
- What are some ways that you can be stuck in your life?
- How can you diagnose what’s keeping you back?
- How can massive action vary depending on your FIRM fixation?
- Want a refresher on what is meant by FIRM fixation? Listen to Your Personality Type Fixation (FIRM Model).
- Why it isn’t only about taking massive action, but the kind of massive action you take.
- What sustains massive action?
- How to use massive action to make sure you are moving in the right direction.
- How are Joel and Antonia taking massive action right now?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…
Again great podcast, and impressive how you took massive action yourself in the past with leaving home community and showing up with no money at the conference. I like it that you yourselves are also currently on a kind of “heroes journey” with your new program – so you practive what you preach. And a big thank you for a whole backpack full of ressources and inspiration in the last podcasts
How about INTJ though and IJ in general that might have invulnerability as their fixation (see also https://www.personalityhacker.com/podcast-episode-0314-personality-firm-fixation-vs-co-pilot-development/) After crossing the rubicon, the first challenges will inevitably show up, the first things going wrong. the demons showing up, the “maybe this was not so smart after all” inner voices? Having perspective as a driver; I know how quickly the inner assessment can change from: this is a brilliant idea to the dumbest thing I ever did. Any suggestions how to cope with this?