Personality vs Type – Understanding The Difference | Podcast 0451
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about the difference between type and personality.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Is there a difference between personality and type – and why does this matter?
- How to view typology systems vs the meaning of personality.
- The achievement of personality – a quote from Carl Jung.
- What are the dangers of conflating personality and type?
- Joel shares a metaphor for understanding type-related growth.
- What does it take to be able to use type for personal growth?
- What we have to gain from using the eight-function model.
- Check out this episode to learn all about the John Beebe Eight Function Model.
- The variety of ways personality frameworks can be useful.
- How personality type provides an explanation for “othering” behavior.
- A note of caution on the limits of typology systems.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…