Personality Types And Trigger Warnings – Part 2 | Podcast 0453
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia continue their 2 part discussion about how personality types experience triggers.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Check out part 1 in this series here.
- What’s the difference between traumatic triggers and everyday triggers?
- Why we should appreciate triggers.
- The concept of the shadow – and how it relates to triggers.
- How is personality type connected to triggers and shadow work?
- The role our 3 Year Old function plays in shadow work.
- What does it take to integrate this function?
- How each of the 3 Year Old functions become triggered.
- ESxPs: Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) – why having their intuition questioned can be triggering.
- INxJs: Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) – how triggers affect their relationship with physical detail.
- ISxJs: Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) – what triggers their uncertainty in their ideas?
- IxTPs: Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) – how do emotions and social situations become triggering?
- IxFPs: Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking) – why are these types’ triggers more easily identifiable?
- ExFJs: Accuracy (Introverted Thinking) – how having their beliefs challenged can feel triggering.
- ENxPs: Memory (Introverted Sensing) – why being accused of being unable to follow through is triggering
- ExTJs: Authenticity (Introverted Feeling) – why it can be challenging to identify their triggers in the first place.
- How to use this podcast to approach your triggers.
- How to reframe your mindset the next time you become triggered.
- Tools that can help you regain balance when feeling triggered.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…