Personality Types & Uncertainty | Podcast 0458
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about how each personality type feels and deals with uncertainty.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Take a listen to our first episode in this series to get more context on this conversation.
- Understanding the concepts of certainty and uncertainty – and how they affect our lives.
- How does our personality type affect what makes us feel certain or uncertain?
- What criteria are each of the judging functions using to scan for and measure certainty?
- Check out our article on the Car Model to learn about the cognitive functions for your type.
- How a function’s position in our stack affects our level of certainty.
- Should we just rely on our Driver function to make decisions?
- How can we use the relationship between our functions to achieve certainty?
- Does our level of certainty change as we age?
- Uncertainty and our shadow – how this manifests through our personality type.
- How our ego shows up when we feel uncertain.
- Is feeling uncertain always a bad thing?
- Antonia’s thoughts on making peace with uncertainty.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…