Personality Types And Self-Esteem | Podcast 0459
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about how each personality type builds self-esteem.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Check out our first episode in this series to get more context on this conversation.
- What factors affect how we gain self esteem? A recent overview of how the 80s and 90s shaped this.
- Distinguishing between different concepts of “the self”.
- How do we evaluate ourselves based on our personality type?
- Check out our article on the Car Model to learn about the cognitive functions for your type.
- xxTJ personality types – what are the advantages to experiencing role-person merger, and why can they struggle when evaluating the self?
- xxFP personality types – what makes them confident in matters of the self, and how do they experience uncertainty and self doubt?
- Why is fatalism dangerous for building self esteem?
- xxFJ personality types – how do they gain self esteem through their relationships and how does logic undermine their self esteem?
- xxTP personality types – how they build self esteem through core principles, and why this affects the way they perceive social rules.
- Why telling yourself and others to “do better” can actually undermine self esteem.
- Is there a right way to measure self esteem?
- Group evaluation versus self evaluation.
- How different personality types calibrate self esteem.
- The relationship between uncertainty and self esteem.
- How to cope with feelings of inadequacy.
- How our backseat functions impact our self esteem in general.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…