ISTJ Careers – 4 Work Styles Of The Personality Type | Podcast 0476
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence ISTJ careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for ISTJs?
- Introducing the ISTJ subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
- The four ISTJ subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – why is this subtype so suited to managerial roles?
- Creative subtype – what makes this subtype more adaptable?
- Normalizing subtype – why is this the most introverted ISTJ subtype?
- Harmonizing subtype – why does this subtype have a unique focus?
- Why it’s helpful to know our subtype.
- The relationship between our career and our subtype.
- Understanding Memory (Introverted Sensing) as a dominant function.
- How to align your career to your ISTJ subtype characteristics.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…