INTP Careers – 4 Work Styles Of The Personality Type | Podcast 0490
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence INTP careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for INTPs?
- Introducing the INTP subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
- The four INTP subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – what type of leadership roles do these INTPs prefer?
- Creative subtype – how these INTPs serve as idea generators and catalysts.
- Normalizing subtype – how these INTPs use problem solving in a more linear style.
- Harmonizing subtype – how these INTPs focus on methodologies and helping others
- What makes some INTPs more likely to adopt the Harmonizing subtype?
- How knowing your subtype can help with your career.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…