Why Every Personality Type Procrastinates | Podcast 0494
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia contrast laziness vs procrastination and unpack why each personality type procrastinates.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What does it look like to struggle with procrastination in the various areas of your life?
- What we mean by the term procrastination – and the two distinct styles.
- How we can rob ourselves of our future.
- What’s the difference between laziness and procrastination?
- How procrastination affects our self perception.
- How and why do we outsource our priorities?
- Why overcoming perfectionism can help us procrastinate less.
- What causes us to procrastinate in the first place?
- How can we learn from our past mistakes?
- Why it’s important to learn when you are certain and uncertain about something.
- How your personality type’s functions affect the way you procrastinate.
- The role of our Copilot function.
- Achieving balance through your 10 Year Old.
- The relationship between our 3 Year Old and uncertainty.
- How to motivate yourself to take action.
- Why you should create a life that aligns with your Driver and Copilot functions.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…