Archetypes That Develop Our Personality | Podcast 0496
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about the archetypes that help us develop our unique personality type.
Join US as a Studio Audience Member in Atlanta for a Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording and experience the behind the scenes of creating the Personality Hacker podcast.
What: Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording
Where: Atlanta, GA
When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:00-9:30PM Eastern Time (USA)
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What are examples of archetypes and how do they relate to personality type?
- How archetypes provide us with a foundational understanding of personality systems.
- Why can it be helpful to identify with archetypes?
- Why we are more than just one archetype.
- How we can feel pressure to maintain a consistent image.
- How effective typology systems help us understand ourselves.
- What are the benefits of knowing our personality type and understanding cognitive functions?
- Joel and Antonia characterize each of the cognitive functions in the Car Model.
- What should our relationship with our type and typology systems look like?
- How archetypes can deepen our understanding of our personality type.
- Why we can struggle to find meaning when archetypal roles are missing or conflicting in our lives.
- How do life choices change which archetypes we encounter and embody?
- What happens when we apply archetypes to other people?
- How to explore and reflect on archetypes in a helpful way.
- Antonia talks about her relationship with archetypes.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…