What Are The Most Compatible Personality Types? | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E02
What Are The Most Compatible Personality Types?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an INFJ listener’s question about her relationship with an ENTP partner. Then we share the most compatible personality types.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast “What Are The Most Compatible Personality Types?” you’ll find:
- Why might an INFJ and ENTP experience relationship conflict if they are supposed to be a good type fit?
- What gives INFJ and ENTP the potential to be naturally compatible in the first place?
- Which factors matter more than type when it comes to compatibility?
- Joel shares some wisdom from Dr. Dario Nardi on overcoming relationship challenges.
- Antonia shares her beliefs on type and relationships.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…