Can An ISFJ Access And Enjoy Intuition? | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E06
Can An ISFJ Access And Enjoy Intuition?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ISFJ listener’s question about a sensor’s ability to access and enjoy intuition.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces this week’s question from an ISFJ with a passion for analyzing literature.
- Can sensors bring intuitive elements into their lives?
- The complicated relationship we have with our 3-Year-Old function.
- How can you honor both Memory (Introverted Sensing) and Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) as an ISFJ?
- Antonia shares her experience with the opposite preferences as an ENTP.
- Is there a right way for an ISFJ to use their Exploration 3-Year-Old?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…