How Can My INFJ Husband Set Better Boundaries? | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E07
How Can My INFJ Husband Set Better Boundaries?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about helping their INFJ husband set better boundaries.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why INFJs may struggle to set boundaries.
- What’s the difference between being responsive vs being reactive?
- Exploring the archetypal energy of the Copilot function.
- An important question for IxFJs to ask themselves when setting boundaries.
- The main thing Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) users struggle to understand.
- The speed of listening: Antonia shares a tip she picked up for INFJs when creating the Empowered program.
- How INFJs can benefit from applying some Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking) wisdom to their lives.
- Antonia’s advice on how INFJs struggling with this issue can learn to integrate their Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) 3 Year Old.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…