Navigating Relationships and Career As An INTJ Woman | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E08
Navigating Relationships and Career As An INTJ Woman
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about navigating both career and relationships as an INTJ woman.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The struggle is real: Joel and Antonia discuss why INTJ and other thinker women share certain challenges throughout life.
- What’s the upside and downside of being an xNTx woman?
- Why do INTJ women have a different experience to INTJ men?
- How the broader female type demographic plays into the situation.
- Viewing this challenge from an INTJ cognitive function perspective.
- Antonia’s advice to INTJ women struggling in their relationships and career.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…