ENTP Advice On Creating Routines For Success | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E09
ENTP Advice On Creating Routines For Success
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about setting boundaries as an ENTP.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces this week’s question and asks: “Do ENTPs and routines go together?”
- Why do ENTPs find it so difficult to keep to routines in the first place?
- How an xNTP can use their function stack to their advantage when struggling with discipline.
- Examining the concept of rhythms vs routines.
- What ENTPs need to remember to tell themselves when it comes to routines.
- Antonia shares her experiences – and some advice to ENTPs experiencing this challenge.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…