Can An INFJ Access Introverted Sensing? | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E10
Can An INFJ Access Introverted Sensing?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about an INFJ’s access to the “Memory” (Introverted Sensing) cognitive function.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How does Memory (Introverted Sensing) affect those who don’t have it in their Car Model?
- Why types who use Memory (Introverted Sensing) are more influenced by their past.
- How do the four functions that aren’t in our Car Model influence us differently?
- What are the ways Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) users can become sabotaged by their past?
- Antonia’s closing advice to this question.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…